Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Take your summer celebrations to the next level with this delicious Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast, topped with maple syrup and fresh strawberries. Made with regular pantry ingredients, a sweet cream cheese filling, and of course Eggland’s Best eggs. Perfect to serve as a breakfast or brunch for your get-togethers!!
Make This Recipe
12 brioche bread
8oz. cream cheese (softened)
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1+½ tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp butter
1 cup milk
2 Eggland’s Best large eggs
½ tsp cinnamon
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla extract, until it forms a spreadable consistency.
- In a bowl, prepare a batter by mixing together milk, Eggland’s Best eggs, cinnamon, and ½ tsp vanilla extract. Keep aside.
- Apply the prepared cream cheese spread on one side of a brioche bread slice and sandwich it with another bread slice.
- Dip both sides of the sandwich in the batter and place on a butter greased griddle to cook until brown on both sides (2-3 mins in total).
- Transfer the French toast to a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar (optional), serve with honey/maple syrup and fresh strawberries.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More