Devilish Egg Salad Stuffed Veggies
Halloween snacks can be healthy and delicious and a little spooky with this easy to make egg salad recipe that is perfect for stuffing celery, mini peppers, and cucumbers. Decorate the bite size snacks with olive eyes and red pepper ears and a dusting of paprika to make these fun spooky appetizers.
Make This Recipe
10 Large Eggland's Best eggs
3 tablespoons cream cheese
½ cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons pickle juice
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
⅓ cup red onion minced
⅓ cup celery minced
1 clove garlic
4 mini sweet peppers
2 stalks celery
- Steam your eggs by placing the eggs into a vegetable steamer over several inches of water. When the lid starts to rattle, steam for 9-12 minutes depending on your preferred doneness.
- When time is up. Rattle the eggs to crack the shells and chill in an ice bath. Then peel.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, pickle juice and mustard. Use a whisk to mix together.
- Stir the chopped onion, celery and garlic into the mixture.
- Chop the eggs and stir them into the egg salad dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let chill before creating your stuffed veggies.
- Spoon the egg salad into celery, halved mini sweet peppers or spoon on thick cucumber disks. Use olive slices for eyes or triangles of red peppers for devil ears.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika for even more decoration.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More