Egg Wraps With Smoked Salmon
These Egg Wraps with cream cheese, smoked salmon, furikake, and arugula make for a delicious and elegant breakfast or brunch option.
Make This Recipe
4 Eggland's Best eggs, large
1/4 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp pepper, or to taste
4 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp cream cheese, softened
4 oz smoked salmon
Sliced jalapenos, optional
1 tbsp furikake seasoning
Arugula leaves, to taste
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Whisk them thoroughly until the yolks and whites are well combined. Season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and add olive oil or use cooking spray to coat the pan evenly. Pour a quarter of the whisked eggs into the skillet, allowing them to spread and form a thin layer. Cook until the edges lift and the bottom is set.
- Carefully flip the egg wrap to cook the other side, ensuring both sides are golden and cooked through. Repeat this process for the remaining eggs, creating four thin and flexible egg wraps.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of softened cream cheese onto center of each egg wrap. 5. Place 1 ounce of smoked salmon on the cream cheese. Add 1-2 jalapeno slices if desired.
- Sprinkle furikake seasoning and top with arugula leaves.
- Bring both the sides of towards the center to enclose the filling.
- Make all the remaining wraps in a similar way. Serve with your favorite hot sauce.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More