Eye-Catching Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
This Halloween, turn an everyday double chocolate cookie into a Halloween Monster cookies that’s an easy party-ready treat.
Make This Recipe
2 sticks butter (softened)
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Eggland's Best Eggs, egg yolks only
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour (240g)
1/2 cup dutch processed cocoa powder
1 & 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 cup Halloween candy-coated Chocolate (or any color depending on the occasion)
- First, start by preheating the oven to 350°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in the egg yolks, and the vanilla and mix again until fluffy and well incorporated.
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and mix just until combined. Don't over mix. Stir in chocolates.
- Using a small cookie scooper, scoop out 28 equal cookie dough balls.
- Set on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with the rest of the cookies and bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Pull out the baked cookies, let them cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a tall cup of cold milk.
Recipe Notes: Don’t limit yourself, you can also make these yummy double chocolate cookie recipe for any upcoming holidays. Be creative!
Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More