Festive Vanilla Holiday Cupcakes
Homemade vanilla cupcakes with easy, fun and festive decor!
Make This Recipe
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 stick unsalted butter (room temp)
3 Eggland's Best eggs, large
3/4 cup milk
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
16 oz regular cream cheese, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
8 cups powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
Peanut Butter Cup
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Sift flour and baking powder and set aside. In a mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy while adding eggs one at a time, add in vanilla extract.
- Gradually add flour mixture and milk to mixer until well incorporated.
- Divide batter evenly on cupcake liners. Bake for about 18-20 mins. Let cool on a wire rack before decorating.
- In a bowl, add the butter and cream cheese and whisk well until lump-free. Add the vanilla extract and salt, and mix some more. Mix in the powdered sugar until combined.
- Using a regular icing tip, pipe the frosting onto the cupcake.
- Decorate with optional toppings as pictured in image.
- For the frosting, make sure to remove the butter and cream cheese from the fridge so that it will be easier to mix and make the frosting.
- If making the snowman, using icing to hold pieces together
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More