Feta and Tomato Egg Muffins
Make ahead egg muffins with feta cheese, tomato, and onion. Perfect for a quick delicious breakfast and easy to prep ahead for the week!
Make This Recipe
1 cup of cherry tomatoes diced
½ cup of onion diced
½ cup feta cheese
6 Large Eggland’s Best eggs
¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Coat 8 muffin-tin cups with cooking spray.
- Whisk Eggland’s Best eggs and garlic salt in a medium bowl.
- Add tomatoes, onion, and feta to the muffin tin equally.
- Pour the egg mixture over the tomatoes and feta in the muffin cups. Top with extra cheese if desired.
- Bake until the egg mixture is set, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes before serving. If not serving immediately, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before refrigerating for up to 4 days or freezing for up to 3 months.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 egg muffin|