Fried Shamrock Bell Pepper Egg Cups
Grain-free, low carb friendly bell pepper egg cups for the perfect St. Paddy's Day breakfast.
Make This Recipe
1 large Green Bell Pepper
4 Large Eggland's Best Eggs
1 tablespoon butter
Salt & pepper
- Slice your bell pepper into semi-thick rings or until you've got 4 rings.
- Heat butter in a non stick skillet a medium high heat until melted.
- Place the bell pepper rings in the pan, turning once after a minute or two.
- Crack one egg into each bell pepper ring and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with a lid and cook until the white is set and the yolk reaches your desired doneness. About 3 to 5 minutes, depending.
- Remove from pan and serve.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Pepper|