Gluten Free Orange Cranberry Loaf
This delicious sweet orange loaf is moist and delicious. The cranberries add bursts of festive tartness with each bite.
Make This Recipe
1 1/2 cups Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour
dash of salt
2 tsp. baking soda
3 Eggland's Best eggs, large
3/4 cup dairy-free vanilla yogurt
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
3 tbsp. orange zest
1 tbsp orange juice
2 tsp. orange extract
1 cup fresh cranberries
1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
2 tbsp. orange juice
- In a medium bowl whisk the flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In your stand mixer add the eggs, yogurt and vanilla. Mix on medium speed for 1 minute. With the mixer on low add the melted coconut oil and mix for 1 minute. Add the orange zest, juice and extract. Blend for 1 minute.
- Turn the mixer off and pour in the dry ingredients. Blend on low for 30 seconds, increase the speed to medium low and then blend for 1 minute. Scrape down the sides halfway. Fold in your cranberries and then pour the batter into your loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a butter knife comes out of the center of the loaf clean.
- Allow the loaf to cool for at least 45 minutes and then make the glaze by stirring the powdered sugar and orange juice together until it is smooth.
- Drizzle the glaze over the top and allow it to settle for about 20 minutes before serving.
Recipe Notes: You can use 1/2 cup of dried cranberries in place of fresh if you prefer.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More