Skip to Main Content
EB Baking Essentials: What to Bake for Christmas 2019
Nutrient-packed, super delicious and convenient!
Make This Recipe
- 7 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- ¾ cups ham, diced
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Shredded cheese of your choice (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Saute onions and broccoli over medium heat until soft. Add spinach, ham and continue cooking until spinach is wilted.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and seasonings. Add vegetable and ham mixture to eggs.
Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray and fill each muffin cup with egg/veggie mixture.
Top with shredded cheese.
Bake 15-17 minutes or until eggs spring back or toothpick comes out clean.
Cool on a rack and remove from pan. Enjoy warm or room temperature.
*Egg cups can be rewarmed in the microwave or toaster oven if desired.
Information per Serving