Pep up school lunches this year with these delicious green egg salad sandwiches!
Make This Recipe
4 Large Eggland's Best Eggs, hard boiled
3 oz cream cheese, softened
3-4 tablespoon green chutney (recipe below)
2 tablespoon scallions, finely chopped
Salt & Pepper to taste
Arugula or lettuce
1 bunch cilantro
12-15 fresh mint leaves
1 Serrano, de seeded if you wish (adjust to tolerance)
2 garlic cloves, peeled
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Add the green chutney ingredients to a blender and blend to smooth.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons water if needed.
- Peel and finely chop or mash the boiled eggs. Add to a bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, green chutney, scallions along with salt and pepper. Mix very well until combined.
- Place a handful of arugula on a croissant half, add 2 scoops of egg salad and place the other half on top to close. Enjoy
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More