Hard-Cooked Hash Brown Egg Nests
Try this fun & cute hard-cooked hashbrown egg nest breakfast idea on Easter morning!
Make This Recipe
- Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes *
- ½ cup grated parmesan or cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 Eggland's Best large eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- Optional green onion/sage leaf
- Preheat your oven to 400° & spray your muffin tins with oil.
- Next, mix the hash brown potatoes, some parmesan/cheddar cheese, salt, & pepper in a bowl.
- Evenly distribute the hashbrowns between the muffin tins to create the shapeof a nest.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Once baked, let cool & then carefully remove the hash brown birds nests from the muffin tins.
- Place a hard-boiled egg in each nest along with a seasoning leaf.
- Sprinkle some green onion (optional).
- Serve & ENJOY!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More