Light Omelet Brunch Roll
This lighter omelet brunch roll made with Eggland’s Best eggs is packed with flavor, as well as nutrition, is the perfect recipe to serve to your family and guests this fall.
Make This Recipe
- 18 Eggland's Best large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Optional: minced fresh parsley, chopped tomatoes, cheese and green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan with parchment, letting ends extend over short sides; grease the paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually add milk. Beat into egg mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake until egg is just set, 15-18 minutes. Place a clean kitchen towel on work surface with long side facing you. Using ends of parchment as handles, carefully transfer omelet and parchment to kitchen towel with long side facing you. Sprinkle omelet with cheese, ham, tomatoes, mushrooms and green onions. Starting with a long side, roll up omelet jelly-roll style, lifting with the towel and parchment. Let stand for 5 minutes. Transfer to serving platter. Remove parchment and towel.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 piece|