Longanisa Breakfast Sandwich
Say hello to the easiest way to make fried eggs for a crowd.
Make This Recipe
- Cut longanisa into half. Add oil to a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add longanisa and garlic, and cook until longanisa is slightly charred or brown on each side. Garlic should cook to be golden brown and crispy, but not burned.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and generously coat a sheet pan with oil.
- Crack the eggs carefully into the pan (or crack into a bowl and pour into the pan).
- Bake in the oven for 5-8 minutes, or to the desired degree of doneness.
- Season eggs with flaky salt and several grinds of pepper.
- Slice the pandesal buns in half, and lightly toast.
- Assemble sandwich with longanisa and egg.
Recipe Notes: Can be made ahead, freezer-friendly
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More