Maple Bacon Baked Donuts
This fluffy, spiced donut is topped with a sweet, maple glaze and crispy bacon. It’s a flavor combo that will have your friends and family going back for seconds.
Make This Recipe
2 cup All-Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 ½ tsp Allspice
½ cup Brown Sugar, packed
4 tbsp Unsalted Butter, softened
2 Eggland's Best eggs, large
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 ½ tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
4 tbsp Whole Milk
Glaze and Topping:
1 cup Powdered Sugar
1/3 cup Maple Syrup
8 strips bacon, cooked & crumbled
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray donut pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, allspice and salt. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar until combined. Add egg, sour cream, vanilla, and milk. Mix until combined.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly between donut molds.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Carefully remove donuts from pan and transfer to cooling rack to completely cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and maple syrup until smooth. Dip each donut into the glaze, then return to cooling rack. Immediately top with bacon.
- Allow glaze to set, then serve.
Recipe Notes: Store in airtight container for up to 4 days
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More