Marshmallow Ghost Fudge Brownies
These brownies are so fun - it's spooky!
Make This Recipe
3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 large Eggland’s Best eggs
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tsps vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup marshmallow fluff
2 TBSP milk
Black gel food coloring
Directions for brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, pour the melted butter over chocolate chips in a bowl and stir until the chips soften.
- Add the eggs, cocoa, sugar and vanilla and stir.
- Stir in the flour. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before piping on the marshmallow ghosts.
Direction for the marshmallow ghosts
- Place the fluff and the milk in a microwave safe bowl. Stir.
- Place marshmallow mixture in a piping bag.
- Pipe the marshmallows onto the brownies in varying sizes. Add eyes and mouths.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More