Mini Air Fryer Breakfast Burritos
Make ahead mini air fryer burritos, I mean who doesn’t love a burrito? Make these ahead for the week or freeze and be prepared with a delicious, satisfying breakfast anytime!
Make This Recipe
4 oz ground sausage
2 tablespoons chopped red onion
2 tablespoons serrano pepper, chopped
2 tablespoons red pepper, chopped
3 Large Eggland’s Best eggs
4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add red onion and peppers and continue cooking and stirring until cooked. Add Eggland’s Best eggs; stir until cooked and completely incorporated into mixture, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas in a large skillet or directly on the grates of a gas stove until soft.
- Place 1/4 cup mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold top and bottom of tortillas over the filling, then roll each into a burrito shape. Mist with cooking spray and place in the basket of an air fryer.
- Air fry at 400 degrees F for 4 to 6 minutes. Flip each burrito over, mist with cooking spray, and air fry until lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes more.
To Reheat from frozen:
Preheat air fryer to 350°F. Load the basket with frozen burritos in a single layer. Spray lightly with cooking oil and cook for five minutes. After two minutes, turn burritos over and spray again with cooking spray. Let cook for another two to three minutes, remove and serve.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 burrito|