Mini Breakfast Casseroles
Perfect to serve for brunch or an appetizer at your next party!
Make This Recipe
- 12 Eggland's Best eggs, large
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 pound sausage, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 slices whole wheat sandwich bread
- 1 cup of your favorte shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Brown crumbled sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat for approximately 10 minutes; when finished, remove from pan and drain; set aside
- Use a biscuit cutter, or the top of a small drinking class to punch holes in sandwich bread; lightly butter each piece of bread and place in the bottom of muffin tin.
- Mix eggs and milk together.
- Fill each muffin cup halfway with sausage pieces; fill with egg mixture 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each muffin cup and bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set and slightly browned.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Serving|
|Fat||13g (56% calories from fat)|