Mummy Cake Pops
Cake pops are always a favorite - especially at Halloween when these cute mummy pops come out for a treat!
Make This Recipe
1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
3 Eggland's Best Eggs
1/2 Container of Cream Cheese Frosting
2 oz. Almond Bark (white) or white chocolate
- Make and bake the cake according to the directions
- Let it cool completely then add cream cheese frosting in. Mix.
- Roll into 1" balls.
- Melt white chocolate according to directions.
- Dip part of the lollipop stick into the white chocolate and place it into the 1" balls. Let the chocolate harden.
- Then, dip the whole cake pop into the melted chocolate.
- Add 2 sprinkle eyes then let the chocolate harden.
- Lastly, swirl white chocolate around the cake pop and cover the eyes slightly. This creates the "mummy" look.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More