Oatmeal Snack Bars
Kids need snacks! Snacks after school, snacks in their school bag, snacks before & after sports, snacks after dinner. These snack bars make kids happy because they taste good and make parents happy because they are made with nourishing, real food ingredients like Eggland’s Best eggs that have 10X more vitamin E, 6X more vitamin D, more than double the omega-3’s and B12, and 25% less saturated fat compared to ordinary eggs.
Make This Recipe
2 Eggland’s Best large eggs
1 mashed ripe banana (about 1/2 cup)
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup almond flour (or whole wheat flour)
1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, whisk Eggland’s Best eggs, mashed banana, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix together oats, flour, chocolate chips, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the egg mixture (wet ingredients) to the oat mixture (dry ingredients) and stir.
- Spread batter into an 8x8 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until set in middle and golden around edges.
- Let cool and cut into 16 squares.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 snack bar|