Patriotic Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Filling
Red, White, Blue…and DELICIOUS! We've got the perfect dessert for your summertime dessert table. These Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes have a sweet surprise in the center that will leave you seeing stars!
Make This Recipe
3 Eggland’s Best Large Eggs
1 box white cake mix
1 cup of water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
6 oz. of pre-made chocolate pudding
1 cup whipped topping
16 oz. tub store bought vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions.
- Line one 12-cup standard muffin tin or with cupcake liners and fill each halfway with batter.
- Bake until golden. Test by poking with a toothpick to see if centers are cooked though.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before using a large pastry tip to core out centers for filling.
- In a small bowl combine pudding and whipped topping. Transfer mixture to piping bag.
- Fill the centers of each cupcake with mixture.
- Top with frosting and patriotic sprinkles.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More