Peanut Butter Brownies
These homemade peanut butter brownies are rich, gooey and fudgy! They feature irresistibly delicious fudge brownies and a peanut butter swirl on top. They are shockingly easy and always a big hit!
Make This Recipe
3 Eggland's Best Large eggs
1 ¼ cups sugar
¾ cup melted butter
⅔ cup cocoa powder
¾ cup flour (regular or gluten free)
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup peanut butter chips
½ cup chocolate chips
⅓ cup all natural creamy peanut butter
Use gluten free flour to make them gluten free.
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs and sugar. Whisk for 2 minutes.
- Then, add in all of the remaining ingredients except peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stir to combine.
- Fold in both the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
- Pour brownie batter into pan. Pour the creamy peanut butter on top. Use a knife to swirl.
- Bake for 25 to 27 minutes.
- Finally, remove from oven. Fully cool before slicing into.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More