Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
This bread features a soft and fluffy pumpkin loaf with a vanilla cheesecake filling! It is warm, cozy, gooey, and creamy.
Make This Recipe
2 Large Eggland's Best eggs
½ cup melted coconut oil, or olive oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup pumpkin purée
1 ½ cups flour, all purpose or gluten free
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp sea salt
¾ cup coconut sugar, or brown sugar
4 ounces softened cream cheese
¼ cup sugar
1 Large Eggland's Best egg yolk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9-inch by 5-inch bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, melted coconut oil, vanilla, and pumpkin purée. Stir together.
- Sift in the flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, sea salt, and coconut sugar. Stir together.
- Make the filling. Add the softened cream cheese, sugar, and egg yolk to a clean mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat until completely creamy and smooth.
- Assemble the bread. Pour ¾ of the pumpkin bread batter into the parchment lined bread pan.
- Spread the filling mixture on top. Smooth into an even layer.
- Top with the remaining pumpkin bread batter. Smooth into an even layer.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean.
- Finally, remove the pan from the oven. Allow the bread to fully cool before slicing.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 slice|