Pumpkin Monkey Bread
Here's a Thanksgiving take on an old favorite: Monkey Bread. Now your favorite pull apart bread can have the festive fall taste of pumpkin with this easy recipe.
Make This Recipe
2 cans of refrigerated cinnamon rolls
1/4 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
1 Eggland's Best Large Egg
1 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of butter
2 ounces of cream cheese
Save the icing pack from the cans of cinnamon rolls or make your own
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the pan: use a Bundt pan or a tube pan.
- Start by mixing the sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Open the cans of cinnamon buns and slice them into pieces. Put all of the sliced pieces into a large zip lock and dump the sugar/pumpkin pie spice mix into the zip lock. Seal it and shake to coat.Take the dough pieces out of the bag and arrange them in the greased Bundt pan.
- Heat a pan over medium-low heat on the stove top. Put the brown sugar, butter, pumpkin & cream cheese in the pan and stir until melted. Last add in the egg and continue to stir for another minute. Pour mixture over dough pieces in the bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool for about 3 minutes and then carefully remove by loosening the edges and then flipping it over.
- Top with the icing that came in the 2 cinnamon roll packages. Serve warm and pull apart.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More