Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
Baking is therapeutic. These red velvet cheesecake brownies are so decadent and full of flavor, they'll take you to your happy place!
Make This Recipe
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup granulated sugar
3 Eggland's Best Large eggs
1 teaspoon red food coloring
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup all purpose flour
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
⅓ cup granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 370°F and line an 8 x 8 pan on all sides with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine the melted butter and granulated sugar. Whisk together.
- Add the EB eggs and whisk.
- Add the vanilla extract and food coloring.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and salt and mix until combined. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, spreading into an even layer.
- For the cream cheese swirl, combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Layer the cream cheese mixture on top of the red velvet brownie batter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More