Red, White, and Blue Sprinkle Pudding Cookies
Get festive with these scrumptious red, white, and blue pudding cookies!
Make This Recipe
2¼ cups All-Purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¾ cup unsalted butter softened
¼ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup light brown sugar
3.4 ounces vanilla instant pudding
2 Eggland's Best Large Eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups white chocolate chips
2 tablespoons patriotic sprinkles
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add the softened butter, and both sugars. Cream until fluffy and combined.
- Add the vanilla pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract; continue to beat until combined.
- In a small bowl whisk the flour and baking soda together. On low speed, slowly add the mixture to the batter. Combine until dough is thick.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and sprinkles. Once they are mixed into the dough, remove the dough, form it into a ball, and place it in plastic wrap.
- Chill the dough for one hour minimally, or longer for best results.
- Once dough feels firm, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Use a 2 tablespoon-size cookie scooper, scoop out the dough balls. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet (2 inches apart as they do not spread). Bake for 10 minutes. The bottom edges will be slightly golden brown, and the cookies will firm up as they cool.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and repeat until all cookies have been baked.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More