Rocketship Egg Quesadilla
Blast off with these Rocketship Egg Quesadillas! Your classic breakfast quesadilla is getting a major upgrade with Eggland’s Best eggs, veggies, and mozzarella cheese, all shaped as a rocket ship.
Make This Recipe
4 Large Eggland’s Best eggs
1 tsp olive oil divided
¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 large whole wheat tortillas
1 medium potato, diced
¾ cup red pepper, diced
½ cup onion, diced
1 radish, sliced into thirds
1 red pepper, sliced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
2 cucumber slices
8 oz skim milk
1 cup grapes
- Sauté potatoes, diced peppers and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once softened, remove from heat and set aside.
- Add ½ tsp olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk Eggland’s Best eggs together in a small bowl. Pour into hot skillet and stir to create scrambled eggs.
- Using the same pan add a drizzle of olive oil. Place the tortilla into the pan, and spoon the scrambled Eggland’s Best eggs onto half of it. Top with the potato mixture. Sprinkle the low-fat mozzarella cheese over the top and fold the tortilla in half. Allow to cook for about 3-4 minutes per side, or until the tortilla in golden brown, and the cheese has melted.
- Cut the tortilla into a triangle shape to create the rocket body. Use the vegetable slices to create the details of the rocket (as pictured).
- Serve with a glass of skim milk and side of grapes.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More