Sausage and Egg Breakfast Rolls
These Sausage and Egg Breakfast Rolls are a fun and tasty breakfast recipe that's perfect for back-to-school.
Make This Recipe
4 Large Eggland’s Best Eggs
1 tablespoon milk
1 ¼ cups shredded cheese
1 rectangular pizza dough
1 pound breakfast sausage
- Beat together eggs, milk, and a small handful of shredded cheese in a small bowl.
- Pour beaten eggs into a greased non-stick pan over medium heat. Scramble the eggs until cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove eggs and set aside.
- Cook breakfast sausage in the same pan over medium-high heat for 7-10 minutes, or until cooked, breaking the meat up as it cooks.
- Preheat the oven to 425º F. Unroll the pizza dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Top with the remaining cheese in an even layer, then scrambled eggs, and cooked sausage.
- Roll tightly from the short end, then cut into 1-inch thick rolls. Evenly space apart on the baking sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 roll|