Snow Kissed Gingerbread Cookies
These classic cookies are super easy to make, with very few ingredients and all the deliciousness!
Make This Recipe
3 cups pastry flour
1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 Eggland's Best eggs, large
2 Tbsp. of cinnamon
2 Tbsp. of ginger
- Mix the butter, sugar, and honey until you make a paste. Then add EB eggs.
- Once everything is incorporated add the dry items.
- Stretch out the dough and put it on the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cut the Gingerbread shapes and place them in the freezer until hardened.
- Bake at 180°F for 15 minutes.
Recipe Tip: Decorate your cookies using our Royal Icing recipe
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More