Spooky Baked Pumpkin Donuts
Baked pumpkin donuts full of fall spices and decorated with a fun spider web design!
Make This Recipe
Baked Pumpkin Donuts
½ cup oil
½ cup sour cream
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
⅔ cup brown sugar
⅓ cup granulated sugar
2 Large Eggland's Best eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
1 ¼ tsp baking powder
¾ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp allspice
¼ tsp ground ginger
1 cup chocolate chips
3 tsp corn syrup
3 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease donut pan.
- Whisk together oil, sour cream, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ground ginger, and allspice.
- Gently fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Pour batter into a plastic bag. Cut the top off the corner and pipe into prepared donut pan.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate glaze, combine chocolate chips, corn syrup, and butter in a bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Dip cooled donuts into chocolate glaze.
- Use white icing to decorate with a spider web design.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 donut|