Spooky Spider-Web Pie
This super delicious triple chocolate pie for Halloween will have everyone coming back for seconds!
Make This Recipe
14 oz crushed Oreos
½ cup melted butter
Brownie torte layer:
½ Cup butter
½ cup karo syrup
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup sugar
3 Eggland's Best Large Eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup heavy cream
8 oz chocolate chips
- Combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter and form into a pie crust.
- Melt butter, karo syrup, and chocolate chips in a saucepan.
- Add sugar, eggs, vanilla, and flour and mix well.
- Pour in pie crust and bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Make chocolate ganache by boiling heavy cream and pouring over chocolate chips.
- Let chocolate melt for about 5 minutes and then whisk until silky smooth.
- Top cooled pie with chocolate ganache.
- Create spiderweb effect by drawing concentric circles with cookie frosting and dragging from center outward.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More