Summertime Egg Skillet
This summertime skillet has all the makings of the perfect summer breakfast. Topped with avocados and other healthy options, you'll want to keep this recipe handy.
Make This Recipe
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
Handful of cherry tomatoes
4-5 brown large Eggland’s Best eggs
Salt and pepper to taste
Red pepper flakes for extra kick
1/4 cup of crumbly goat cheese
Crusty toasted baguette
Fresh basil to taste
Avocado sliced to finish
- Grab an oven safe skillet (I recommend cast iron) and add olive oil, 3 chopped garlic cloves in low to medium heat until they begin to brown.
- Add a handful of cherry tomatoes and then up to heat to high, watching as they begin to blister.
- Lower to medium heat and add chopped fresh basil.
- Crack a few eggs into ramekins and slide them into the skillet and sprinkle crumbly goat cheese.
- Place the skillet in the oven at 375°F for approximately 7-8 minutes until the eggs are cooked through but still slightly runny.
- Add avocado and more fresh basil and serve with crusty bread!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More