Superfood Egg Sandwich
Give this tasty superfood egg salad sandwich a try! It's loaded with micro-greens and EB eggs, a recipe for perfection!
Make This Recipe
4 Eggland's Best organic eggs, large
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise substitute:
¼ cup Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Pinch of salt
Pepper to taste
4 slices grain bread (we used a wheat, spelt and rye bread)
1 packed cup raw baby spinach leaves, arugula, cucumbers, and microgreens
2 teaspoons mixed seeds (we used a mixture of chia, pumpkin, sunflower and sesame seeds)
1 small avocado, sliced
- Bring eggs to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Peel and chop.
- Add Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper and mix.
- Add sliced cucumbers, avocado, spinach and arugula. *disclaimer:: greens to be thoroughly washed before consuming
- Top with egg mixture and add seeds.
- Add avocado and microgreens.
- Build sandwich and repeat!
- Slice and serve.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More