Thanksgiving Leftover Omelet Cups
Getting bored of eating Thanksgiving leftovers? Give them a delicious makeover with these wonderful omelet cups that you can make in a muffin tin. The little pop of cranberry sauce in each bite brings these over the top.
Make This Recipe
8 Eggland's Best Large Eggs
2 Tbsp. Butter melted
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1.5 TSP Ground Thyme
Salt & Pepper to taste
3/4 Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
3/4 cup Chopped Cooked Turkey
¾ Cup Prepared Stuffing
1/4 Cup Whole Cranberry Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- Spray a standard muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray generously.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs until blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients EXCEPT cranberry sauce & EXCEPT 1/4 cup shredded cheese and blend again.
- Evenly pour mixture into muffin cups.
- Scoop cranberry sauce into each muffin cup equally. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the egg is cooked through.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More