Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel Breakfast Sliders
To save time in the morning, you can cook your bacon the night before.
Make This Recipe
1 lb. bacon, chopped
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 teaspoon fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped
1 1/2 teaspoon fresh chives, finely chopped
2 tablespoon butter
12 mini bagels, whole wheat
12 slices sharp cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons butter, melted
everything seasoning, for sprinkling, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook the chopped bacon until crisp. Remove from the skillet to a paper towel lined plate. Set aside.
- Remove the all fat from the nonstick skillet. Wipe with a paper towel.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk until the whites and yolks are combined and frothy. Add the heavy cream, Dijon, salt, pepper, tarragon and chives. Whisk until well blended.
- To the clean, nonstick skillet, add the two tablespoons butter and melt over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, turn the heat to low and add the egg mixture and cook, stirring occasionally. It will take about 8-10 minutes until you start to see some curds forming. Keep stirring until mixture is large creamy curds and softly set. Remove from heat.
- Place the bottom half of the bagels on the prepared baking sheet. Top each bagel with a slice of the sharp cheddar cheese.
- Evenly spoon some of the scrambled eggs on top of each piece of cheese. Top the eggs with some of the crumbled bacon. Top the bacon with some of the shredded cheese. Then finally top each bagel with the bagel top.
- Brush the bagel tops with the two tablespoons melted butter. Sprinkle with everything seasoning, if desired.
- Bake the sliders, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until heated though and cheese is totally melted. Remove from oven and serve.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|