Chili Veggie Goat Cheese Frittata
Creamy eggs baked mixed spiced vegetables and decadent goat cheese on a bed of crispy hash browns, this frittata will make you say see-ya to your favorite brunch spot, and have you been an elevated chef in your own kitchen!
Make This Recipe
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon of Rosemary
1/2 Teaspoon of Paprika
Egg & Vegetable Filling
1/4 Red Onion
4 Garlic Cloves
2 Thai Chilis
1 1/2 Cup of Spinach
8 Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 Cup of Goat Cheese
1 Teaspoon of Salt
1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
4 Eggland's Best Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Half & Half
1. Shred the potatoes and leave them in an ice cold water bath for 5-10 minutes.
2. Drain the potatoes and leave to the side.
3. Chop red onions, garlic, and green chilis and begin to sauté on a medium-heat pan until translucent.
4. Chop the zucchini and tomatoes and add it into the pan.
5. Add the spinach, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning until soft.
6. Once it’s cooked, let it cool for 10 minutes.
7. In the meantime, in a small pan, add the olive oil and sauté the potatoes with the seasoning until golden brown.
8. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F degrees.
9. Lay the potatoes flat into the pan, till it begins to crisp up for 10 minutes on medium-low heat.
10. Shred about 4 oz of goat cheese.
11. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, half and half, a bit of salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, along with the veggie filling.
12. Add the goat cheese, and whisk everything until well combined.
13. Pour the vegetable and egg mixture into the same pan as the hashbrowns.
14. Bake for 25-30 minutes until fully cooked.
15. Cool for 10 minutes and slice to enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More