Greek Omelet Bake
Filled with veggies and flavors of the Mediterranean!
Make This Recipe
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
2 teasp00n kosher salt
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
5 cups baby spinach leaves, stems trimmed
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup Kalamata olives, halved
8 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
1 cup milk
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
3/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat until melted.
- Add red pepper, onion, one teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add spinach and garlic cloves and cook until wilted.
- Add tomatoes and Kalamata olives and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Place the mixture evenly in the bottom of a 10-inch round baking dish (or similar size).
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, Dijon mustard, one teaspoon salt, half a teaspoon pepper and oregano leaves until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until lightly browned and a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|