Skip to Main Content
American Heart Association Joins Forces with Eggland’s Best to Inspire Healthy at Home Cooking Read More
Filled with veggies and flavors of the Mediterranean!
Make This Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2 teasp00n kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups baby spinach leaves, stems trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, halved
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 3/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat until melted.
Add red pepper, onion, one teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add spinach and garlic cloves and cook until wilted.
Add tomatoes and Kalamata olives and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Place the mixture evenly in the bottom of a 10-inch round baking dish (or similar size).
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, Dijon mustard, one teaspoon salt, half a teaspoon pepper and oregano leaves until well combined.
Pour the egg mixture over the vegetable mixture.
Bake for 45 minutes, until lightly browned and a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve.
Information per Serving