Italian Meatloaf Cupcakes
These Italian Meatloaf Cupcakes are perfect for the whole family to enjoy!
Make This Recipe
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound Sweet Italian bulk turkey sausage
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup Carrots, finely chopped
- 1 cup Tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 6 ounces Land O Lakes® Italian Blend Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-ounce cubes
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- 1 tablespoon Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/3 cups Instant mashed potatoes
- 2/3 cup Milk
Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 12 cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Place muffin pan onto 15x10x1-inch baking pan; set aside.
Combine all meatloaf ingredients, except cheese, in bowl; mix well.
Shape about 1/3 cup meatloaf mixture into 12 (2 1/2-inch) balls.
Press 1 1/2- ounce cube of cheese into center of each ball, covering evenly with meat mixture so cheese is in center.
Place stuffed meatloaf mixture into muffin cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°F and meat is no longer pink.
Combine 1 1/4 cups water, butter and 1/4 teaspoon salt in 4-quart saucepan; cookover medium-high heat.
Add potatoes and milk; mix well.
Top each meatloaf muffin with about 3 tablespoons potato mixture; sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|