Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
This antipasto pie is a delicious dish to serve warm or cold.
Make This Recipe
- 1 9" deep dish frozen pie crust
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 8 oz. part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. turkey pepperoni , slices halved
- 3 oz. roasted red pepper, drained well and chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water drained, blotted with paper towel and chopped
- 1 small can of pitted black olives, sliced
- 4 oz. grated parmesan cheese
Pre-bake pie crust according to package instructions. You may also use a refrigerated pie crust and prepare to package instructions.
While crust is baking, beat eggs in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Remove crust from oven when pre-baking is completed, and cool slightly. When cooled, pour egg mixture into pie shell.
Place pie shell on a cookie sheet and cook at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until egg mixture is firm to the touch and is golden brown on top.
Tip: to prevent the crust edges from burning, cover with aluminum foil lightly sprayed with cooking spray prior to baking.
Information per Serving