Bacon and Cheese Egg Cups
These delicious bacon and cheese egg cups are the perfect protein-filled option for any meal or snack throughout the day! They are so easy to make with minimal ingredients, plus you can easily switch up the ingredients to include whatever you would like and use this recipe as an egg mix base.
Make This Recipe
¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
¾ cup chopped bacon
Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, cheese, cooked bacon, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix together well.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray to keep egg cups from sticking.
- Pour egg mixture into the muffin tin, filling 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Use knife to separate egg from pan and pop them out to cool. Enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 egg bite|