Baked Eyeball Hashbrown Casserole
This is a fun and spooky breakfast to make for Halloween. A yummy breakfast casserole that is going to be a new family favorite!
Make This Recipe
1 bag (30 oz) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
8 oz sour cream (1 cup)
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
2 teaspoons dried onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
4 slices Canadian bacon
4 Eggland's Best Large eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix potatoes, soup, sour cream, cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Place Canadian bacon slices in pairs over top of potato mixture.
- Press bacon into mixture to form cups.
- Bake 40 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Crack 1 egg into each bacon cup. Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or just until eggs are set.
- Decorate eggs with ketchup "veins" to resemble bloodshot eyeballs.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1/8 of pan|