Best Crab Quiche
A great way to start your day for breakfast, or make as a dinner dish and serve with a fresh salad.
Make This Recipe
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 10 oz cooked crab (claws) meat, chopped small
- 8 Eggland's Best eggs (large)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream or half and half
- 1 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- A pinch of each salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with pie crust; follow package instructions if the crust requires any pre-baking.
In a frying pan on medium heat add oil, red bell peppers and onions and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes until tender.
Whisk eggs and cream in a medium bowl until all of the eggs are well incorporated and mixture is smooth.
Blend peppers, onion, crab meat and Swiss cheese into egg mixture; season with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
Pour into pie shell and bake 30 to 40 minutes or until eggs are set and quiche is golden.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Serving|