Tortilla chips are simmered in buffalo salsa and served with Eggland’s Best fried and scrambled eggs, black beans, avocado, and ranch drizzle.
Make This Recipe
2 tbsp oil
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
7 oz enchilada sauce
4 oz buffalo sauce
1 can, black beans, rinsed
1.5 cups thick tortilla chips
2 tbsp oil
2 Eggland’s Best Eggs
1.5 oz ranch dressing
1 avocado, sliced
1 lime, cut into wedges
- Whisk together 4 EB eggs with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over
- medium heat. Add the Eggland’s Best eggs to the pan and cook gently pulling the
- edges in until soft, creamy and scrambled, set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the enchilada sauce over medium heat. Stir through the buffalo
- sauce and the black beans to heat through.
- Fold in the tortilla chips until coated in the sauce.
- Add the scrambled EB eggs to the tortillas and fold through to combine.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat with oil. Crack the Eggland’s Best eggs
- into the skillet. Cook on medium-low, and as the whites begin to set, spoon the oil over
- the whites until cooked through.
- Serve the Chilaquiles drizzled with ranch sauce and sliced avocado. Top with the
- Eggland’s Best fried eggs and chopped cilantro.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More