Chocolate S'mores Bars
This recipe takes the classic campfire treat to the next level with a chocolate-graham cookie base. Filled with marshmallow fluff and chocolate bars, this gooey dessert can be enjoyed anywhere. No campfire required!
Make This Recipe
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder
1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup brown sugar
2 Eggland’s Best eggs, large
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
7 Milk Chocolate Bars
2 cups marshmallow creme
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a 9”x13” pan. Line with parchment paper to make removing from the pan easier. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the butter and both sugars for about 3-5 minutes on medium speed. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add the flour mixture all at once and mix just until the flour disappears. Put half of the dough in the bottom of the pan.
- Lay the chocolate bars evenly on top of the dough. Spread the marshmallow cream over the chocolate bars. Take the remaining dough and flatten it in your hands. Place over the marshmallow cream. It’s okay if there are holes where the dough doesn’t quite fit.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for about 10-15 minutes before cutting.
Recipe Notes: To make these bars easier to cut, pop them in the fridge until set.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More