Christmas Sugar Cookies
A holiday classic! Decorate with colored sugars, sprinkles, or royal icing.
Make This Recipe
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best egg, large
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt together and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter, sugar and vanilla together; add egg and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in milk.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Divide dough in half and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and roll out on a floured surface to about 1/8 inch thickness and cut with your favorite cookie cutter shapes.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Cookie|
|Fat||2g (34% calories from fat)|