Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
The ultimate fluff. Cloud eggs are egg whites whipped to stiff peaks, formed into nests, and then baked with yolk in the center! Talk about YUM.
Make This Recipe
- 4 Eggland's Best Large Eggs
- 4 c. Spinach
- 3 lime, juiced
- 1.5 tbs honey
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 oz. candied pecans
- 1/4 c. bacon bits
- 1 apple, seeded & diced
- Crack open each egg on a flat surface. Place each yolk in its own bowl and combined all whites in 1 large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer whip the whites to stiff peaks.
- Line a baking sheet with lightly oiled parchment paper.
- Spoon the egg whites onto the baking sheet. Create four mounds of the egg white mixture, making them look like small nests, with slight indentations in the center of each nest.
- Bake at 425°F for 3 1/2 minutes.
- Remove the egg white nests, and gently add an egg yolk to the center of each nest.
- Bake for another 3 minutes.
- Wisk together lime juice, honey, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt & pepper and pour over spinach leaves. Mix.
- Plate spinach, topping with candied pecans, bacon bits, apple, and gently top with cloud egg.
Information per Serving