This fluffy and light dessert is perfect for any Easter celebration! However, they can be made on any occasion and can be served on their own!
Make This Recipe
1 3/4 cup Eggland's Best 100% Egg Whites (443ml)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp lime juice
- Preheat oven to 200°F
- In a large mixing bowl beat the egg whites until you have stiff peaks
- Add the sugar and beat until the sugar has dissolved
- Mix in the rest of your ingredients
- Create flat circles on a baking sheet
- Bake at 200°F for 90 min
- Stack each cloud on top of each other and layer your favorite jam between each cloud!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More