Cranberry Almond Bundt Cake
A beautiful and festive cranberry almond bundt cake topped with a creamy almond glaze. The star ingredients of this tender cake are fresh cranberries, almond extract, and Eggland's Best Organic Eggs. This cake will be the main attraction at your holiday table!
Make This Recipe
1 cup unsalted butter- room temperature
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
4 Eggland's Best Organic Eggs- room temperature
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp. almond extract
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 1/2 cups fresh chopped cranberries
1 tbs heavy cream
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp almond extract
pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Prepare a 10 cup bundt pan with cooking spray or butter.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream the butter.
- Slowly add in the sugar and brown sugar into the creamed butter, mixing until just combined on low. Then, turn the speed up to medium and beat until fluffy.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula and then add the eggs 1 at a time, mixing in between on low until just combined.
- Slowly mix in the almond and vanilla extracts.
- In a separate bowl, mix your dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients and Greek yogurt to the wet ingredients slowly, alternating between the dry ingredients and Greek yogurt.
- Fold the chopped cranberries into the mixture gently with a rubber spatula.
- Transfer the batter to a bundt pan and bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Begin checking the cake at 1 hour by inserting a knife into the middle of the cake. The cake will be done when the knife comes out mostly clean. Icing: add the ingredients to a bowl and whisk until combined. For more of a frosting consistency, add more powdered sugar.
Recipe Notes: Depending on your oven, the bundt cake may take 1 hour up to 1 hour and 20 minutes to bake. Begin checking the cake at 1 hour.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More