Delectable Sweet Potato Casserole in Cups
If you’re looking for a healthy and easy recipe this Thanksgiving Day, here you are! This Sweet Potato Casserole is made of Eggland's Best eggs and is one of the crowd-pleaser recipes for all Thanksgiving gatherings!
Make This Recipe
29 oz can cut sweet potatoes, drained
½ cup brown sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
½ tablespoon Cinnamon
1 Eggland's Best egg, large (Beaten)
4 tablespoons unsalted butter (Melted)
16 oz Bag of Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Take a large bowl and mash sweet potatoes using an electric mixer on low speed and add brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, egg, melted butter and mix it well.
- Place half cup of mixture in the 4oz glass ramekins (you can have 6 count), repeat until all ramekins were filled.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven and remove from oven, sprinkle some mini marshmallows on top.
- Turn the broiler on, replace it in the oven and leave it for 2 - 3 minutes until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown. Serve hot!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More