Deviled Egg Stars
The cutest recipe just in time for your next gathering! Each bite-sized, star-shaped, hard-boiled egg is decorated with a creamy egg yolk filling. Served either on a lollipop stick or on their own.
Make This Recipe
Eggland's Best Large eggs (as desired)
Mayo (as desired)
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Pepper
Tabasco (as desired)
Dijon Mustard (as desired)
Star-shaped cookie cutter
- Start by spraying a pan really well with cooking spray.
- Crack the EB eggs over the sprayed pan to separate the yolks from the egg whites. Once you have cracked your desired amount of eggs, whisk all the whites together.
- Fill a separate large pan with two cups of water and bring it to a boil.
- Cover both pans with aluminum foil then place both inside the oven at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Once the egg whites are baked and are firm to the touch, remove them from the oven and water bath. Let them cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Now it’s time to have some FUN! Grab your star-shaped cookie cutter and get to work.
- On the side make your filling. You can use the yolks of hard-boiled eggs, mayo, salt, pepper, Tabasco, and a hint of dijon mustard (its really yummy!)
- Top off each egg and ENJOY!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More