Easter Cake Pops
These adorable cake pops in the shape of Easter bunnies, chicks, and Easter eggs are fun to make & delicious to eat! Can be individually wrapped for gifting, or place them on a plate for a pop of decor on your Easter table!
Make This Recipe
2/3 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 packages of candy melts (your choice of color)
- Preheat over to 350°F
- Mix everything togeter & bake for 35min
- Wait until the brownie cools down a bit to mold into the shape you like. We did bunnies, chicks and Easter eggs!
- Heat a few candy melts in the microwave, stirring at 30-second intervals.
- Dip the tip of each stick into the melted candy and push into cake pop until it reaches about halfway through.
- Place on a plate/pie tin and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Remove cake pops from freezer (work in batches of 12 so they stay cold while coating) and heat the rest of the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring at 30-second intervals. Dip cake pop into melted candy to cover the top half; then use a spoon to cover the rest of the cake pop. This is easier than twirling the stick around in the coating because you don’t want the cake to fall off the stick! Immediately top with sprinkles.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes and enjoy! Store at room temperature. If you don’t have a cake pop stand, fill a cup with rice, beans, or sprinkles and place the cake pops in the cup.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More